Post by AnkuLua on Jan 4, 2019 13:58:38 GMT
- Problems when using AnkuLua
- Runtime error: java.lang.IOException: Can't open ....png
- Can't find the script for xxx game. (Need the script for xxx game.)
- The messages "Superuser granted to AnkuLua (Pro2)" keeps showing.
- Media Projection screenshot fail exception happens.
- The script stops without any message dialog.
- AnkuLua crash.
- Decryption fails when running ecrypted scripts
- MIUI fails to click
- Can't login on AnkuLua Pro2
- What are the execution speeds of different modes?
Runtime error: java.lang.IOException: Can't open ....png
Make sure the file exists on the specified path.
When unzip the script zip file, make sure that the file structure is kept.
Can't find the script for xxx game. (Need the script for xxx game.)
Try snap and play script.
If it doesn't satisfy you. Please ask in the forum.
If you can pay for it, it's easier to have the script that you want.
Of course, higher the price, higher the chance to get the script.
The messages "Superuser granted to AnkuLua (Pro2)" keeps showing.
If your device is root, remember to turn off superuser notification and log.
Superuser notification will popup notification when capturing screenshot. That will make the result incorrectly possibly.
Superuser log creates many files and consume inodes. It will cause trouble in long time.
You can find the app called SuperSU.
Turn on the SuperSU app. In settings, turn off notification. Also turn off logs if possible.
For nox, find the switch in Android settings -> #Superuser -> AnkuLua (Pro2)
Media Projection screenshot fail exception happens
1. Please use the latest AnkuLua (Pro2) version
2. When start service, there is a dialog to request permission of capturing screen. Please remember to check "Don't show again"
On some device models, the "Don't show again" doesn't show up. But you can still check it.
3. If it still happens, you can tell us and switch to daemon.
The script stops without any message dialog.
Normally, it's because the available system memory is low and Android kills the background AnkuLua.
When the available system memory enough, Android start the AnkuLua background service again.
If using emulators, you can reduce the resolution and assign more memory to the emulators.
On real devices, kill any running apps. Leave only AnkuLua and the game.
And don't use any so-called memory optimization apps. Those apps may kill AnkuLua.
Try to ask the script provider to provide option of half resolution to lower the memory usage.
Or you can try AnkuLua settings "Image recognition at half comparing dimension"
It would be great to send us the logcat report after crashing.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or PM us.
Decryption fails when running ecrypted scripts
Please use the latest AnkuLua.
And move the script folder to /sdcard/AnkuLua.
Some emulators just don't allow app to read the folder on PC.
MIUI fails to click
Check if there are two USB debugging options in "Developer options". If yes, enable both of them.
Read more: ankulua.boards.net/thread/4#miui
Can't login on AnkuLua Pro2
Please make sure that there is internet connection.
Please make sure that you can connect following site on Android device's browser.
What are the execution speeds of different modes?
Meida projection > daemon > root
Accessibility = (BETA) Fast click and touch > daemon > root
How to post pictures in forum?
1. Upload the picture files to cloud drive
2. Share the files and get the link to those files.
For dropbox, need to change the link's "dl=0" to "raw=1"
imgur.com: In browser, right click (or long click on mobile devices) on the picture in browser and select "Save as link..." to get the link.
3. Post the link to browser. Make sure that only picture is shown without other text.
4. Click the "insert picture" icon in new forum thread. Post the link and done.