Post by Eebado on Oct 10, 2019 23:52:20 GMT
Purchase a premium license HEREHow do I download the script?
Running the script
New to AnkuLua?
- Minimize all menus
- Turn Sword Master and Hero buy increments to "MAX"
- If you will be using Premium, you need to enable network functions in Ankulua. This is to perform the license check on the server.
- App setting must be ENGLISH
- In settings turn Level Rounding Off
Where to purchase AscendBot Premium License
- You'll need to install either AnkuLua Trial (30 minute script limit), or AnkuLua Pro2
- You may run this using Android accessibility (no root), or use the Daemon
- Example of running AnkuLua
- For a tutorial with images, see Mercobots guide
- AscendBot Premium Purchase - You will receive the license in an email within 24 hours of purchase
- $3.99 - 1 Month
- $9.99 - 3 Month
- $29.99 - Lifetime
- Note that each release may increase the price as new features are added
- Message me on Discord (Eebado) with your license key to get your role.
Enter here. If you have purchased a license, message me (Eebado) your license key so that I can link you and grant you your role.
- Basic tapping (up to the max 20 taps per second)
- Upgrades sword master
- Upgrades skills
- Upgrades all heroes
- Activates skills which you choose
- Set threshold Mana level of when to activate the skills
- Activates Coordinated Offense
- Taps on fairies (closes ads)
- Activates Lightning Burst
- Collects Pet Heart of Midas Gold
- Collects equipment
- Tested on 1920x1080 resolution
- Works on a physical phone and BlueStacks
- Will click on fairies to get gold and enable skills (will close any ad window)
Purchase Premium License here
. Note that each release will increase the license cost by 50%, so the earlier you buy, the cheaper it will be!
- Auto Prestige - Specify a number of minutes or stage after which it will prestige and restart. Also can choose to prestige when the Event Currency is available.
- Fairy Ad Watch - Choose which fairy ads (Diamond, Skills, Mana, Gold, Price Reduce) you want to watch and it will watch and auto collect. NOTE: Still under development and has minor flaws.
- Fairy Ad Pause - Choose which fairy ad you'd like the script to pause when encountered. I use this when pushing to that I can manually push further with an All Skills ad
- Auto switch hero helmet based on top hero.
- Choose skills to only unlock - HUGE boost for Stone of Valrunes and Flute of the Soloist as you can choose to keep some skills at level 1 and have them constantly running
Note that once I begin to sell the premium licenses the previous free ones will be invalidated.
- Clan ship
- Pet build
- Pet Heart of Midas gold build (pHom)
- Fairy gold
- Shadow Clone
- .... and More!
Future features will be prioritized based on demand. If you want to see one of the below features added, comment below!
- Improve Heavenly Strike build support
- Auto detect legendary equipment buy-up
- Specify active level
Features I'm currently working on:
- Improved Flash Zip tapping
- Ability to specify what level you want an active skill to be
- 2-Level farming? (Set what level you want your skills and mana threshold to be at first, after a period of time you upgrade them and push a bit further before prestiging). Trying to flush out this idea still...
I'm open to feature suggestions!Note that settings listed here are for those of the latest version
|Which skills should be activated?||Check the skills that you wish to be activated once the mana threshold is reached|
|Mana threshold to activate skills||Numeric value. Once your mana is above this, the above checked skills will be activated|
|Enable friendly dialog||Will show at the top what the script is doing. This slightly slows the script down but is useful|
to know what is going on.
|Quick Start||Enabling this will cause the script to skip leveling up the Sword Master, active skills, and heroes.|
Best for when you're already upgrades and want to start attacking right away.
|Slow hero upgrade|
|Do you have a premium license?||Pretty straight forward Yes/No. Note that if you check Yes you must have network functionality enabled in the|
AnkuLua settings as this will force a network call to validate your license.
|If yes, please enter below||If you checked Yes for a Premium license, enter it here.|
|Collect daily reward||On startup and after each Full upgrade, will check if the daily reward is available. If the bot keeps accidentally|
clicking on the daily reward icon, consider enabling this to keep that from happening.
|Stop tapping on the left side!||For Astral Awakening support I had to add some taps very close to icons on the left side. On some screens this|
caused the bot to tap on the Messages and Daily Reward icon. If this keeps happening, check this box and
it will keep the taps further to the right.
|Vibrate on script stop||Will vibrate for 3 seconds if the script stops for any reason. Good for when you're AFK and want to be notified|
that it stopped.
|Show debug logging||Will output Toast messages every once in a while. Most useful for when you're having an issue and need my help|
so I can see more of what's going on.
|Scroll to upgrade all heroes (Slow)||Use this if your Max Stage is under 10k. If this is enabled, every Full Hero Upgrade (~5 min)|
will cause the script to maximize the hero menu and scroll all of the way to the bottom and level up all heroes.
Most useful when ascending doesn't auto-upgrade your heroes for you. Once you're above 10k Max Stage
you should enable "Prestige Upgrade Heroes" in the TapTitans2 settings menu and uncheck this setting.
| Only do full upgrade on first loop||Best when your MS is under 10k but above 6k when all upgradable heroes are found without needing to scroll.|
Enabling this will cause the script to do a full upgrade on start, or after a prestige but then it won't scroll to upgrade.
|Should Auto-Ascend?||Select either "No", if you don't want it to ascend, or "Time (minutes)" if you would like the script to ascend you after a|
certain number of minutes. Or Stage to ascend after going above a certain stage. Choose Event Currency to ascend right when
the event currency is available.
Note that the Time and Stage options have a built in delay so that it doesn't ascend exactly at the time/stage for anti-bot reasons.
|Ascend threshold value||Numeric. Minutes or Stage.|
|Fairy Ad Settings|
| Ignore fairy ads||Will immediately (or close to) close the fairy ad pop up when they appear|
| Pause when seen||Will stop the script when it sees an ad that you're interested in. Best when paired with the "Vibrate on script stop" setting|
| Watch below selected||Will watch and close the ad and collect the fairy reward for the rewards which you are interested in. As different regions|
have different ads, it's possible this feature doesn't work 100% correctly. I would suggest monitoring it the first few times
that you use it before using it overnight. If you find an ad that the script can't close, please screen shot it and let me know!
| Fairy Ad Skippable||Only use if you have VIP or Fairy Skippable status inside of Tap Titans 2 (which means you don't have to watch ads). This is |
awarded to those who spend a certain amount of money in game. Turning this on will cause the script to quickly collect your
reward when it is available.
|Which fairy ads....?||Check the box next to the ads that you're interested in either Pausing on or Watching (based on the above setting)|
|Select skills to keep at level 1||Select all of the skills are you would like to be unlocked, but left at level 1. This is great if you have the Stone of Valrunes and|
Flute of the Soloist artifacts as it leaves skills at low levels to have high uptime.
|Change helmet based on top hero ||After each full upgrade cycle, will look at the top hero and change the equipped helmet if needed. Great for Clan Ship builds|
or those that require high hero damage.
|Dagger Count?||The number of daggers that you have to work with. Should be a number between 0-8. Each attack loop it will tap on a different|
dagger so that they shouldn't get used up all at the same time and provide better pushing support.
|Heavenly Strike Spam||Will spam the Heavenly Strike button location, regardless of your mana. HS build support will be improved in the future.|
|Don't press back to close ad||In case the script causes you issues by pressing the back button when trying to close an ad.|
|Attack loops between quick upgrades||(Default 10). Number attack loops to do before checking the fairy ad and performing a quick upgrade|
|Cycles between Full upgrades||The number of above cycles to do before performing a full upgrade|
|AscendBot v2.14.3 - June 15th, 2022|
- Fixed bug preventing Fairy Ad from closing
- Fixed Prestige menu issues from new update
- Improved speed of upgrading the Sword Master skills in the first menu.
|AscendBot v2.13.1 - February 23rd, 2022|
- Added support for the new fairy ad (10x damage)
- Fixed mana reading from update 3.15
- Updated fairy ad bugs from the update
- Improved detection of popup messages after prestige (i.e. "Welcome to v3.14!")
|AscendBot v2.11 - August 21st, 2021|
- Added Thundership skill support. Will level up and activate the thunder.
- Added Blade Stream skill support
- Fixed daily reward retrieval
- Fixed HS build support
|AscendBot v2.10.0 - July 24th, 2021|
- Added Dual Summon spell support
- Added support for reordering skills
- Fixed Hero Helmet swap yet again
- Changed the Ascend retry a little bit to be more reliable
- Added some minor support for flash zip
|AscendBot v2.9.7 - June 26th, 2021|
- Fixed prestige that was broken after the last update
- Fixed the helmet swapping feature
|AscendBot v2.9.6 - May. 28th, 2021|
- Yet another fix to the mana detection as that was modified again
|AscendBot v2.9.5 - May. 19th, 2021|
- Added new event currency
- Small bug fix to the mana detection as that was modified in the latest release
|AscendBot v2.9.4 - March. 28th, 2021|
- Bug fixed for new TT1 version
- Fixed hero helmet upgrade
- Fixed issue where the bot sometimes taps on the Abyssal Tournament icon
- Should now correctly collect the pet egg
|AscendBot v2.9.3 - March. 2nd, 2021|
- Fixed bug related to new TT version Sword Master menu changes.
- Support new event currency
|AscendBot v2.9 - Feb. 3rd, 2021|
- Support new event currency
|AscendBot v2.8.2 - Dec. 9th, 2020|
- Support new event currency
- Added more time between fairy check and opening the SM menu
- Added option to disable the reliability checks if those are failing for you.
|AscendBot v2.8.1 - Nov. 12th, 2020|
- Support new event currency (Celebration Medals)
- Added extra time for Fairy Ad check. Some were getting caught with Fairy Ad open when Prestiging to checking for the SM menu.
|AscendBot v2.8.0 - Nov. 5th, 2020|
- Support TT2 v3.15
- There is now a menu open check which is performed before a Full SM upgrade. This will kill the script if it doesn't pass. This is to avoid the script from continuing to click even if the app is closed
- Increased the max threshold for skill upgrades to 35 to add support for The Fallen Angel mythic set
- Added option to not pickup equipment! Note that if you enable this with 6 or more daggers then the daggers on the right won't get tapped.
- Moved excluded left side AA taps to the right side to avoid tapping on the messages and equipment purchase menu
- Full hero upgrades will now upgrade heroes on screen before scrolling
|AscendBot v2.7.3 - Oct. 13th, 2020|
- Crimson vials currency event support added
- Fixed mana recognition for players with over 1000 mana
- Fixed the bug "getColor at (1040, 1800) is outside image..
- Reduced the number of swipes on the Full SM upgrade.
|AscendBot v2.6.1 - July 17th, 2020|
- Dragon Stone Prestige support for the new event.
- Added some mana debug messages
|AscendBot v2.6.0 - July 7th, 2020|
- New Prestige criteria - When Firestone bonus is available - Reach the top of the leaderboard with this new prestige method
- Increased wait timer after prestige as there were some complaints about the current time.
|AscendBot v2.5 - May. 26th|
- Specify exact level that you want each skill at (0-30). This will allow more customization for your build and your current mana status.
- Improvements to Fairy Ad closing. If it tries to close too soon it will now click the "Resume Video" button.
- Sped up the clicking a bit - Will hit 20 taps per second if using Daemon.
- Added small HS related feature to spam the HS skill only when Shadow Clone is active.
|AscendBot v2.4.3 - Apr. 10th|
- Bug fixes due to TapTitans2 3.9 changes.
- Fixes helmet switching
- Fixed the "Don't tap on the left side" setting to handle the new legendary button that appears.
- Fixes SM and Hero menu scrolling and upgrading.
- Fixed small issue with Stage number recognition
- Small dagger related bug fix affecting free users.
|AscendBot v2.4 - Apr. 7th|
- Added Dagger Support - Only tested through 7 daggers, but should work on the max of 8.
- Heavenly Strike limited support (Will spam button)
- Improved Astral Awakening (will hit more consistently)
- Improved fairy ad watching
- v2.4.1 - Minor bug fix
|AscendBot v2.3 - Mar. 7th|
- Major feature: Helmet switching based on top hero
|AscendBot v2.2 - Mar. 5th|
- Prestige threshold based on stage
- Timer added to know how long since last prestige/script start
|AscendBot v2.1 - Feb. 20th|
- Fairy Ad Skippable (VIP) Support - Quickly collect your fairy reward if you don't need to watch the ad!
- More control given to users to customize the script to fit your needs:
- Specify number of attacks per loop, before each quick upgrade
- Specify number of attack cycles before each Full upgrade
- Choice to only do a full (slow) hero upgrade the first time run or after a prestige, then only a single page upgrade is done (Best for 6k < MS < 10k when all upgradable heroes are found near the top).
- Discord launched
|AscendBot v2.0 - Feb. 18th|
- Unlock-Only Skill setting - Choose which skills to unlock and leave at level 1 (Great for Flute of the Soloist and Stone of Valrunes to keep 4 skills active always)
- Setting to disable pressing the back button - If the script is unable to close the ad using normal means, it will try to press the back button.
- Fixed bug where it would be stuck trying to upgrade heroes with the fairy Ad window open
|AscendBot v1.7 - Feb. 11th|
- Quick fix for app 3.7 support (Moving the Prestige button to the top of the SM Menu)
|AscendBot v1.6 - Jan. 30th|
- Astral Awakening support (not perfected yet)
- Auto collect daily rewards (with option to turn off)
- Main setting menu will now show the version so it's easier for me to debug issues
- Improved some of the debug logging
- Added settings explanations on this page.
|AscendBot v1.5 - Jan. 25th|
- Auto-level Book of Shadows after Ascending
|AscendBot v1.4 - Jan. 2nd|
- Massive improvements to Fairy Ad watching
- Added support for collecting fairy rewards even if you have VIP status (don't have to watch the ad)
[/ul](Versions 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 were internal, minor releases)
|AscendBot v1.0 - Nov. 8th|
- Auto Ascend - Premium
- Watch Fairy Ads - Premium
- Added faster hero upgrade if MS > 10,000
- Added premium license check with premium specific menu
|v0.1 - October 10th, 2019|
- Fairy Gold Build - Will now click on fairies but will not watch ad.
- Added the "Quick Start" setting. Enabling this will not do a full upgrade of all the sword master/heroes when starting.
- Minor improvements to reliability
[/ul]Disclaimer: Inspiration for UI elements taken from Mercobot
Post by Eebado on Dec 8, 2019 5:37:54 GMT
If you wish to have it actually update all heroes then please enable the "Slow update heroes" mode in the settings. Without that setting enabled then the app will assume that only the top page of heroes need to be updated and that under that they are at MAX level.
When it says "update all heroes" does it ever leave heroes unleveled?
Post by diykti on Dec 13, 2019 6:54:03 GMT
Hello, after rebooting the device, the daemon will reset, I reinstalled it and downloaded Ankulua and the bot file, but now the auto-ascend dont work,your premium remains, all other functions work correctly, what could be the problem?